Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Woke up and started fucking blow-up sex doll and looking at Wendy's tits until she woke up and caught me!!

She was sleeping on the couch with only thong underwear on, her tits are fucking amazing, they are so perky, and round, and I was imagining what it would be like to not be a loser and actually play with those titties. I was in my own little fantasy world staring at her tits as she slept. Then she opened her eyes and saw me perving on her and demanded that I pay her for what I was doing, and she wanted double because I didn't have permission first. She made me tel her what I was thinking about as I was perving on her and fucking the sex doll. She wanted me to keep fucking the doll while I worshiped her amazing tits, and perfect little body. Admitting every little detail about her that turned me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment