Tuesday, January 9, 2018

We get super high and stay up a couple of days as I tell Wendy what a loser I am.

I worshiped her tits all night as we got crazy fucking high. We kept partying while I told her what a loser I am and why I only deserve to masturbate. She teased and tortured me with her tits, laughing at me as I struggled to keep from exploding. She made it clear I absolutely did not have permission to cum and I was not to stop stroking without permission either. We got even higher and I was so close the edge I couldn't stop moaning and groaning. She never let up the teasing as I begged and pleaded and moaned and groaned. There was no relief, I had to keep stroking and NO CUMMING! I thought I was going to go insane as we continued to get higher and she kept teasing and torturing me. She wanted to know how much it was worth to me for permission to either cum or be able to stop stroking. I could barely talk through the screams of ecstasy, I begged and she kept saying no that it wasn't enough. We were up to five thousand dollars and she wanted me to give it to her so I did, handed her five grand, she counted it slowly then said no I couldn't stop and couldn't cum and she would be keeping the money, of course. I was crushed and didn't think I could take much more, boy was I wrong as Wendy was just getting started torturing me...

No comments:

Post a Comment