Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Ashley comes by every day to get high and tease the fuck out of me and get more cash out of me.

She likes teasing me and making me admit a loser like me doesn't deserve a woman as hot as her, and how I'll probably blow it and cum right away because she is so far out of my league. She makes fun of me when I start to have trouble hold back. She has me fuck my blow up sex doll while pretending I'm fucking her right in front of her. I have to pay her each time, like I really got to fuck her. Of course I'm not allowed to cum... Sometimes when I am really struggling to keep from exploding she will stick my face between her tits.. Which has more than once instantly made me explode and have to pay her the several thousand dollar disappointment penalty. She usually stops by for about three hours and lately has been getting at least 3 thousand from me every day, usually more and sometimes a lot more..

No comments:

Post a Comment