Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Julia takes me out as her slave and I get naked in a bar, a park, a gas station, and a coffee shop.

All I was wearing was a small pair of shorts that could easily be removed and put back on. Our first stop was a pretty large park and she took me to the far back corner which was pretty secluded. she made me kneel in front of her as she made me promise to obey every order she gives me. I of course had to beg her to let me be her slave. While begging her my cock got hard and she made me take off my shorts and give them to her. I knelt in front of her naked, outdoors in a park, and begged her to use me as her slave for the day. She made me jack off for a few minutes before giving me back my shorts. We went to a bar and grill and sat in a booth, after the waitress gave us some menus and went to get our drinks she made me take off my shorts and give them to her. When the waitress came back I had to tell her what a loser I am and that I had no clothes on and give her money not to say anything to her manager. After we ate I had to tell her I thought she was hot and ask her if it would be OK if I masturbated while thinking about her later on. Another couple hundred dollars in tips and she said OK. Julia gave me back my shorts and the next stop was to get gas. I was kneeling in front of her as we were filling the tank and she looked around and told me to give her my shorts. I was blocked by the pump and her truck so no one could easily see me. The tank filled up and I had to put the nozzle back on the pump, close the gas cap, and walk around and get in the truck naked with my hard cock bouncing up and down. Last stop was a new coffee shop and I had to kneel facing away from her by some couches for customers to sit on. The place was empty and it was about 20 minutes before closing. The owner was taking Julia's order and had to go in the back for something and Julia made me take off my shorts and give them to her. I was kneeling with a rock hard cock and my back to the front counter when the owner came back and noticed right away that I had no clothes on. She started to get upset, taking about what is another customer walked in, and how show could loose her license to serve food, and Julia calmed her down and made me stand up and walk over and stand next to her. She got the owner to close the coffee shop 20 minutes early for a thousand dollars in cash. The owner pulled the shades on the windows and locked the front door and Julia talked her into sitting with us for a few minutes. I knelt in front of them as Julia explained how I was her slave and would follow any orders, the owner of the shop looked amazed and a bit bewildered. Julia made me tell the owner how hot she was and ask if I could think about her while I masturbated later on. She chuckled at this and said sure why not. Then Julia said there was no reason to wait and made me start masturbating in front of them, while describing what I was fantasizing about the owner as I jacked off. She seemed a little uncomfortable about this so I had to beg her to let me give her more money and another two thousand took care of it. I was pounding my cock as I knelt in front of them. After a few minutes I was edging and had to beg to give the owned more cash to let me cum. Another two grand and it is agreed I will cum on my own face in front of them. I get into position and spray a huge load all over my face as they laugh at me for it. I am not allowed to wipe my face and have to walk naked back to the truck. We park a block away from my place and I have to go to my house completely naked. She made me kneel in front of her on the sidewalk in front of my place and pledge my loyalty to her, agree that I am her slave and will follow any orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment