Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Julia sends friend over to get high

Ashley's mom Julia sends her friend Catherine over to get high and doesn't tell her about anything else.. It was a little after noon and I was loving the feeling of my hand going up and down my cock, not edging or anything, just really enjoying stroking my cock. I heard a fairly soft knock from the front door and after a brief pause a voice I didn't recognize was saying "hello, anybody home?". I answered yes, that I was home and the voice said that Julia told her I would get her high. I replied that indeed I would get high with her and invited her to come inside. She comes inside and I hear her gasp, I look up and she has a shocked look on her face and she half asks, half states, "you're naked..??..". I agree that I am naked and it is then she realizes I am masturbating and the conflict inside her was obvious and she was having issues processing everything. I apologized for startling her and said that Julia should have warned her, I kept on stroking my cock slowly the whole time. After the initial shock wore off she was still very nervous and unsure of what to do or say. After another minute or so I told her that I wasn't going to stop masturbating, and that she had nothing to warry about, I wouldn't hit on her or touch her or pressure her to do anything. She called Julia and I could hear her laughing through the phone, I don't know what was all said but Cat had no problems after she hung up.
As we got high she said she had never seen a man masturbate before and she kind of liked it. She asked me all kinds of questions about my masturbation habits and I answered them all truthfully. We had got pretty fucking spun and it wasn't long till I was edging. She was average for looks and body but for some reason I was having a tough time holding back a major orgasm. After more partying we were fucking super high! She said she wanted to see me cum. She was amused at my difficulties and how I thought it was because of her. She said she couldn't stay much longer as she had some things she had to do today. So we got even fucking higher and she tried to get me to cum some more. As she was getting ready to leave she said Julia told her something about getting money and asked if it was true. I told her yes and gave her some cash and dope for the time she spent with me. She said that she would definitely be back to party some more..

No comments:

Post a Comment