Monday, May 14, 2018

10 month Masturbation Challenge!!

the rules are:
  • 10 month challenge
  • at least 4 days and nights of non stop stroking (as high, tweaked, fucked up as possible)
  • max 10 hrs sleep in between
I love it!!! 

I originally requested the possibility of having to wait till the end to cum or possibly cumming once a month. I now think that there should be no cumming till the end and if you do it must be on your face, if you accidentally go over the edge and it's not on your face then the next time you touch your dick you have to stroke till you cum (no edging) and cum on your face. If you do cum you must post pics or vid of cumming on your face... 

Thoughts???

Who's willing to join??? 

Original comment(s) are HERE

5 comments:

  1. Of course i´m here to do it with u.
    Cum or not cum is never a problem for me. I´ll be uncummed till the and easily.
    fifth day non stop edge bate here so far
    Let´s do more about ur marathons sessions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bating for 133 hours nonstop now here, high and always full naked in constately edge masturbation.

    You said: ".... have been jerking off for two days and nights non stop!! I'll go ahead and start the challenge now .... "

    Wooow man, Total 6 days and nights non stop, right?!
    Fuck nice it! How often do u bate so long that way? And.. how long do u get to go ahead non stop bate?

    if u like, we could do that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently right around 133 hours nonstop, and also always totally naked and edging!!! I just finished getting super high!!

      How ever you would like to do this works for me!!

      Delete
    2. Fuuck nice bro.
      i´m around 167 hours nonstop now here and very high and edge.

      Do u get to go more longer too?
      we could do sessions over 160 hrs

      Delete