Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Lady in liquor store recognizes me as the guy her and her friends often watch masturbate.

I'm in the checkout line at the liquor store and a lady gets in line behind me and says I look familiar and asks if I'm from the neighborhood, how long I've lived around here, etc. In less than a minute she gets a big grin on her face and starts laughing as she says "OMG your him, your the guy, the guy we often watch masturbate!". I didn't know what to say, I had never seen her before in my life. She tells me how her friends condo has a balcony from which my living room can be seen, and that her friend regularly has a bunch of friends come over and they sit on the balcony and watch me jack off. She told me about seeing me fuck my blow-up doll and my fleshlight and of course my fist!! I admit that I constantly masturbate and always have the blinds open.
I got to the cashier and paid for the items lady behind me was getting as she told the female cashier about watching me with her friends. As I started walking down the sidewalk she said she would "see me real soon" and laughed as she got into her car....
It is really humiliating to meet a woman who has seen me fucking a blow-up sex doll.....
As I walked up to my place I looked around and sure enough there are several units in the building next door that can most likely see into my living room...

No comments:

Post a Comment