Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Third day of non stop beating off, all day, and all night!!!

I am so fucking high as I pound my fist up and down my cock!!! I've been edging for hours and my cock feels so fucking amazing!! This is what I am, I masturbate constantly, I look at naked women while I am jerking off but I would rather masturbate then have sex with a woman. I would only disappoint her and embarrass myself if I did have sex with a female. Instead of cumming in a just a few seconds I can masturbate for hours and hours. Looking at naked women, dreaming about being a real man and being able to fuck a woman good and hard! Dreaming about my hand being their pussy as I am fucking the shit out of them. Stroke stroke stroke so fucking close to the edge, feels so amazing, not premature ejaculating, just stroke stroke and stroke some more!
The feeling of my hand on my cock is so much better than any sex I've had with a woman, far better! I am constantly masturbating and I don't want to stop!! I love this, this is me, all I want to be, a total fist fucking slut!! oh fuck I love beating off, pretending I am fucking these naked women, dreaming I am a real man who gets laid without having to pay for it, imagining I'm a fucking stud, fucking these bitches!!!
Holy fuck I'm so high, I am so close to cumming, oh fuck yes!!! Totally abusing, absolutely punishing my cock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment