Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Ashley's mom stops by to laugh at me, get high, take as much $ as she can get from me, and also sells her daughter to me!

Ashley's mom Julia stopped by to tell me how much she enjoyed watching her daughter fuck me like the loser bitch I truly am. After telling me what she liked the most and why she liked it she made me tell her what I liked the most about it and why. Of course she used her phone to record video of my confession. We were partying since she walked in the door and were getting really fucking spun! She told me that she deserved more money for when she was here with Ashley. She also made me pay her to show everyone she knows the video she just took of my confessing how much I like Ashley fucking me. Of course I had to pay her for her time here today. I was so fucking spun by this time, I could barely see straight! Julia was having a great time humiliating me and getting paid to do it! She asked me if I thought she was hot, and I had to tell her fuck yeah, she is smoking fucking hot. She made me tell her how I was a loser that preferred jacking off to getting laid. I admitted how I have had a life long problem with premature ejaculation, and how many women I've disappointed over the years. She told  me she saw the lust in my eyes every time I would look at Ashley and I admitted how hot I thought she was and how I wish I wasn't a loser so I could fuck her. I had to describe in great detail what turned me on about her daughter and what I wanted to do to her. She made me fuck my blow up sex doll like I was fucking her daughter while she teased and humiliated me for being such a fucking loser! We did some more partying as I fucked my Fleshlight in front of her. She caught me several times staring at her tits and made me say how I didn't deserve to be looking at her awesome tits! I of course gave her more money for being such a loser and thinking it I could look at her tits like that. She totally shocked me when she said if I gave her another couple thousand she would have her daughter let me fuck her. I had already given her a few thousand and bunch of dope too. I was so fucking high there was no way I wasn't giving her the money to fuck her daughter, I was so spun I would have given it to her for no reason if she told me to!! I was having difficulties holding back from exploding and she that it was hilarious and told me in no uncertain terms that I was NOT allowed to cum! I had to beg and plead and tell her how bad I needed to cum. She of course laughed at me and got me to give her some more money! She told me she wasn't going to let me cum and giving her more money wouldn't change that. After I gave her more money she still wouldn't let me cum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment