Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Ashley had been here for a while when her mom came by

We were totally fucking loaded when Julia walked in. Ashley was sitting a couple feet in front of me playing with her tits as I was pounding my cock hard and fast as I was worshiping her and her amazing tits. Julia told Ashley what a good job she was doing and then showed her how to get more out of a loser when she has them in situations like that. They were little things but they were totally effective and got her a quick several hundred more dollars and me even deeper under her spell. Julia began talking to Ashley about how even though I was a total loser, I did have a nice cock. When Ashley agreed I almost came right then! Julia made me tell them about how I disappoint women sexually, and how for the past few years I was fucking the shit out of women, but that changed back recently. They talked about how they both needed a good fucking and how long it has been since they last were fucked good and hard. Julia talked about how it was OK to use a loser sexually as long as they benefited enough. She made me admit that I was nervous about being able to satisfy a woman sexually and told Ashley all about how if a loser was to disappoint sexually how that would totally be profitable for them as they could use that to humiliate me and get me to give them more money. She also made me agree that if I did not perform well enough that I would give them three thousand each as a disappointment fee. We also agreed that for it to be worth considering to them that I would pay them 2 thousand each, just for them talking about it.
After some more talking and partying it was agreed that Ashley would get fucked by me and Julia would teach her how to get the most out of me. However it wasn't going to be today, however I had to give them a 5 thousand dollar deposit for this to happen sometime in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment