Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Ashley brings another friend over and we make deal for her friend to move in

Ashley walks in the door with a friend that is a total hottie while I'm pounding the fuck out of my cock with my fist. Ashley and her friend Wendy take off their tops and we start getting high. We partied for at least an hour and I was super spun when Ashley wanted to get paid so we made a deal for her coming by and bringing a friend and because she saw that I kept looking at her friends tits I agreed to pay double. We party some more and Wendy says she is getting kicked out of her apt. We negotiate a deal for her to move in here, I give her four thousand dollars for moving expenses then I will pay her eight hundred a day to live here and she will be topless or naked or play the dom role when she is here. Ashley gets four hundred a day because it is her friend. While staying here I will provide all the drugs she wants, I also can't cum without permission from one of them and if I do I have to pay them each a thousand dollars if I cum on my face and take pictures or videos to prove it or two thousand each if I don't cum on my face or don't have proof of it.... There is no way I can keep my eyes off Wendy's fucking amazing, young, large, perky tits and they decide that for the rest of the day I can only think about her tits while I am masturbating..... They left to move Wendy's stuff here and I was struggling not to explode because of her tits, I mean really struggling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment