Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Ashley and her mom come over to go buy a new blow-up sex doll

We got super high as they teased the shit out of me for being a total loser chronic masturbation addict. Julia put my tiny shorts in her purse and says let's go to an adult store to humiliate you and get you a new girlfriend. She tells I will be walking naked to her truck, then I have to jack off the whole ride there. We get to the parking lot and I have to keep edging and loudly moan and groan like I am having the best sex I have ever had. After about ten minutes I am handed my shorts and with a totally visible boner we go inside. I was told to go to a female employee if possible and explain I need a new sex doll, I wore my last one out, I am a chronic masturbator and will be using the new doll frequently and ask for recommendations on what they have. Of course they have a female employee on the floor and she is pretty damn cute. I do my best to explain everything and she tried not to burst out laughing. Neither one of us really succeeded. She showed me what they had and while trying not to laugh (and failing) she asked how often I would be using it. When I told her probably at least twice a day she erupted in laughter again. I picked the standard type sex doll and we went to the register to pay, she asked about lube and I said whatever was their biggest container for sale, she burst out laughing again as she went and got it. Julia and Ashley walked up behind me as I was finishing paying and Julia said I better get the girls permission to jack to her, loud enough for most of the store to hear. I said what a loser I am and asked for her permission, it didn't take much, only $700 and she gave me permission.

We went back to my place and partied some more and they had me fuck my new doll while fantasizing about the girl at the adult toy store. They teased the fuck out of me while we got super spun out and I fucked the shit out my new girlfriend. I tore that bitch up, I fucked that doll so hard, in every position, thinking about the girl in the store! I was even allowed to cum, but only on my face in front of my new sex doll.....

No comments:

Post a Comment