Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Ashley comes over every morning for more than a week

She comes over to get high (and paid), she usually stays for an hour or two during which time we get fucking spun. She usually doesn't play dom, and has no problem taking off her top and showing off her amazing, perky, tits. She seems to really like making fun of what her tits do to me or more accurately what she can make me do with her tits. She grabs and fondles and plays with her tits making me extremely turned on.
While we are getting high she lets me put my Fleshlight between the cushion and the couch right in front of her so we can easily take turns hitting the pipe. I love seeing her tits that close, they are really spectacular! It's super easy to fantasize that I'm fucking her being between her legs and fucking my Fleshlight. She usually teases me for being such a fucktard fucking a fake pussy instead of trying to fuck her. She sometimes has me moan and groan like I would if I was really fucking her. Sometimes I have to describe how bad I want to fuck her and what turns me on the most about her and she soon has me telling her how she can get more from me and how much I could really be giving to her.
While she is here we get super fucking high, I mean REALLY loaded. I fucking love tweaking and masturbating in front of her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment