Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Ashley and her mom come over late and are totally drunk

They want to get high and humiliate the shit out of me while we are partying. Next thing I know Ashley is tittie fucking me while her mom is telling her what she should do. It's not too long till I am eating Ashley's pussy and fingering it hard until she cums for the first time. She starts sucking my cock and her mom makes her stop and has me masturbate in front of them instead, because that's how losers do. After a few minutes she is riding my face until she cums again. I of course pay them for doing this. We party some more as I worship Ashley's smoking hot naked body. They start talking about disappointment payments and what a loser I am. I agree to triple the penalty for not performing sexually and pay them double for having sex with a loser like me. I agree to get permission before cumming, even if I two pump chump. I lay back on the floor and Ashley sits on top and slides my cock into her super tight, wet pussy. I damn near blow my load on the fist pump. Ashley talks shit about what a loser I am while she rides me hard and fast until she cums again. She wants me to fuck her doggie style and I have problems holding back right away. They tell me I will still have to pay the disappointment penalty, then Ashley tells me to pull out for a second, she turned around and punched me hard in the nuts. She grabbed my cock and yanked it and said I better fuck her like she deserves to get fucked. I started fucking her again and pounded that pussy real, real, hard! I fucked so well even her mom was, slightly, impressed. I was not allowed to cum because I'm such a loser...

As I write this and remember her tight pussy, it felt fucking amazing on my cock, and I'm going to cum. Fuck yeah, her pussy was so good, I'm fucking cumming!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment