Tuesday, January 9, 2018

It's amazing how a hard kick in the nuts will stop you from cumming

We were still partying and I was spun out of my McMind and I couldn't take anymore of being tortured with her tits. I was begging and crying and said I couldn't hold it any more. Wendy got up and stepped towards me kneeling on the floor, I thought she was going to stick my face between her tits. Then a sudden flash of light and an fucking serious amount of pain from my nuts as I realized she just kicked me hard square in the nuts... She sat back down on the couch and said there will be no cumming and no stopping and asked if I understood. I said yes, I understood and kept stroking through the pain. She made me pay her a thousand dollars for kicking me in the nuts, but it worked, it kept me from cumming...

No comments:

Post a Comment