Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Cat stops in to get high and wants to see me cum

I was pounding my fist up and down my cock when Cat came by to get high. While we are partying she keeps staring at my cock as I stroke it, she tells me she likes to watch me jerk off and she wants to see me cum. I explain that I have been ordered not to cum and she doesn't care, she wants to see me explode. She asks about getting paid and I tell her about how she is supposed to take her top off unless she plays dom. She says she will take her top off if I am going to cum, otherwise she would prefer to keep it on. I tell her that the pay is pretty much for letting me see her tits. She says not unless I'm going to cum, and that I will be paying her no matter what. I am soon struggling to keep from exploding and she is cheering for me to cum. I admit that Julia is the one who said I can't cum without her permission. She calls Julia and talks to her for quite a while and when she hangs up she smiles at me as she takes off her top and begins playing with her tits. I am so fucking about to cum everywhere as she teases me and keeps telling me to cum for her. She tells me to look at her nice tits, don't they turn me on, don't I want to cum looking at them? She tells me to jerk harder for her tits, I wanted to see them so I better be a good loser and pound my cock real hard for her tits. I pound my cock even harder looking at her tits, I am totally about to lose control. I beg her for mercy and she laughs and says I can slow down a bit as she shoves my face between her tits. My cock begins throbbing and I know I'm about to cum everywhere. She then says that if I pay her more she will wait till next time to see me cum. I agree to pay whatever she wants as she continues laughing at me while putting her top back on. She makes sure I know what a loser she thinks I am as I pay her several grand , give her a big pile of dope as she tells me that I am cumming for her next time she stops by and then she walks out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment