Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Why I like masturbation far more than sex with another person

At the base I think my life long struggles with premature ejaculation are a large part of my preference for masturbating. In addition when I was young I was extremely skinny, which didn't change until my late 20's. Most women don't find extremely skinny men attractive so that severely limited my opportunities for regular sex as a teen and young adult. Moving to Southern California to live with my dad, stepmother, and step sisters was about the worst thing that could happen as far as trying to get laid. The mind fuckery from my step mom and sisters was intense, and they made sure no one would have sex with me. Which left me with masturbation as my only sexual outlet. I masturbated frequently back then and developed habits and preferences for how I liked to masturbate, things like strongly preferring to be totally naked while masturbating, how I like to stroke my cock without any lubrication, and ways I fantasize about having sex while looking at pictures of women naked as I stroke myself. Some of these have been with me my whole life and continue to this day.
By the time I was able to con a female into actually having sex with me it was almost guaranteed to be a horrible disappointment for her. I had massive inferiority issues and could hardly believe that the moment I had been waiting for and dreaming and for years was finally here. It was really awkward the pressure I felt was immense, I was shocked that I was about to have real sex. I had never had a female seem even somewhat attracted to me and I was so nervous and turned on and horny. I remember struggling to not cum before I had even taken my pants off! I was literally a two-pump chump, I slid my dick in her and immediately ejaculated, she wasn't shy about expressing the high level of disappointment she experienced.
In addition to being completely out of my element as far as experience with females, I had thousands of previous sexual experiences with my hand by then and none of them was remotely like what sex felt like so I was unprepared for a real sexual encounter with somebody else. I found my first real sexual experience with another person to be extremely stressful, with a humiliating disappointment for an ending.
That is how most of my sexual encounters with other people were for many years. That is totally different with masturbation, I've always loved masturbating and have gotten much better at it over the years. When I'm beating off there is no anxiety about fulfilling someone else's needs, no worries about someone else's feelings, I can take as much time as I want, stroke how I want. The pleasure my hand produces by stroking my cock is fucking stunning and I still continue to get better at it!
There is no comparison, my best sexual experiences with another person don't even come close to the average masturbation session in pleasure, intensity or frankly any other measure. I can get way more pleasure out of my cock with my hands than I have ever come close to with another person. All with no pressure, hangups, anxiety, humiliation, or disappointments!

No comments:

Post a Comment