Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Ashley brings her mom over and her mom watches as she fucks me in the ass!!

Ashley and her mom walk in and Ashley takes off her top and sits on th couch next to her mom. Ashley said her mom wanted to get high with us, so we got fucking super high. Ashley had me humiliating myself for her mother.. Her mom kept laughing hysterically as I fucked my blow up sex doll and then my Fleshlight in front of them. Then we got even higher, I was so fucking spun I could barely see or think straight. Ashley started telling her mom about how if they are not playing dom they are supposed to be showing their tits and her mom said I should pay them before she would even consider it. So I gave them cash and a big pile of dope and her mom made me beg to see her fucking awesome tits. I begged and pleaded with her and she just laughed in my face. She said I didn't deserve to see her tits because I am such a monumental loser. She had me beg her to take more money to possibly show her tits. I gave her and Ashley another thousand each and still she just laughed in my face. She had Ashley tease me with her tits and put my face between them. I was having difficulty holding back from exploding and her mom made her tease me even more and made it perfectly clear I was NOT allowed to cum!
Mom had me fucking my blow up doll while we got higher and she talked Ashley into putting on a strap-on and making me her bitch! When Ashley agreed to do it mom made me beg her to fuck my ass and make me her bitch. I begged and pleaded to be made her bitch boy and after giving them another thousand each and a big pile of dope she granted my wish!
She put on the strap-on and made me suck her cock to start! While sucking her dick we did more drugs.. Her mom had her start smacking my face with her dick and while I begged her to fuck me in the ass. I told them what a loser I am and how badly I need to be shown that I am nothing but a little bitch. They laughed in my face as told them humiliating details about my life and how much of a loser I have always been! Mom had me bend over the coffee table in front of her and looked me in the eyes and laughed hysterically right in my face as her daughter slid that big dildo balls deep in my ass. She instructed her daughter how she wanted her to fuck me real good and hard! I was drilled and pummeled in a bunch of different positions. She wanted to see me cum on my own face while her daughter was pile-driving my ass. She used her phone to video record it! As I moaned and groaned and her daughter talked trash and I came super hard!! Sprayed all over my face and hair and chest, I was drenched in my cum!! I sat with cum dripping off my face as they got high again, they didn't want me getting cum near them so I had to watch. They talked trash and laughed at me as they got loaded!! I didn't have any more cash at the house, but it was decided that I will give them another two thousand each and I will have it ready by the end of the day. I also gave them another big pile of dope!! On the way out Ashley’s mom grabbed a paddle and went to town spanking my ass as I stood bent over, she told me what a fucking loser she thinks I am and that she will be back to get what she is owed and after that to get whatever she wants whenever she wants.. I had to tell Ashley I was her bitch and always will be and will give her anything she wants and do whatever she says, without hesitation!!
And Ashley's mom never showed her tits.....

No comments:

Post a Comment