Monday, November 30, 2015

Hers is bigger than his, and I have to service both of them...

The older woman has been bringing her husband when she visits me in the barn. They use me like a fuck doll, usually both of them are fucking me at the same time. When they both are not fucking me then the one not fucking me will talk shit and laugh at what a fucking loser I am. They make sure I know that my only purpose there is to service them, and do it well... He really likes to hear me beg him to fuck me harder as he is fucking my ass. He has a small dick, not real tiny, but definitely less than average. The guy is a real fucking prick, just a mean, nasty, asshole all the time. I don't have much interaction with him but the little bits I do he is always a fucking jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment