Sunday, March 18, 2018

I fuck my blow-up sexdoll pretending it is her when she is not here, she walked in and I came without permission!

It's her rule that I fuck me blow-up doll pretending it's her when she is not here. She finds it hilarious that as soon as she walks in I have problems holding back from cumming. This morning when she walked in and started laughing at me I couldn't stop it and I had an orgasm right in front of her without permission. She freaked out and humiliated me for cumming without permission I begged and pleaded for forgiveness but she said she was going to show me how a real man fucks. She said she was going to get some payback for all the women I disappointed by cumming to soon. But first she took off her belt and had me bend over and she went to town on my ass with that belt. Holy fuck it hurt and my cock was rock hard the whole time as I had to beg her for more. There was no way I could sit after she was done so I had to kneel in front of her while we got high and she had me begging for more punishment for being such a loser...

No comments:

Post a Comment