Friday, March 9, 2018

Another meth fueled multi day masturbation marathon!!!

masturbation and meth are made for each other, when I am high there is absolutely no keeping my hands off my rock hard cock!! I've been beating off since yesterday morning and I love every second of it!! My fist pounding hard and fast up and down my rock hard cock, keeping me right on the edge of orgasm! I am awe struck by the extreme pleasure pouring out of my cock, flowing through my entire being, making every cell in my body ring with building waves of orgasmic electricity!!! This is all I ever want to feel, I never want to be anything but a fucking chronic, constant, compulsive masturbaing loser!! I love this, it is me, I am proud to tell anyone who will listen what a fucking pathetic loser stroker slut I am!! I know my new neighbors can hear me grunting and groaning as I fuck the shit out of my fist, furiously pummeling my cock, right on the very edge!!! I am so fucking spun out, high as a fucking kite, pounding my fist up and down my cock!!! I can't believe how mind bendingly incredible this feels!! I am so addicted to beating off, my cock is always in my hand!!! Fuck yeah, another night I masturbated through and another day to keep going!! Holy shit, I damn near pushed too hard, I was so close to cumming accidentally. I had to take my hand completely off my cock and I still almost went over the edge!! My cock is throbbing and twitching all over the place!!
While  my cock is calming down I am going to get high as fuck!!! As I'm getting loaded my cock jumps right back into my hand and just a couple of strokes has me right back on the edge. I decided to fuck my fleshlight while I continued to get high!! Fuck yeah, I love fucking this thing!! I have been fucking my fleshlight while getting loaded all afternoon and half the night, it is midnight and I am so fucking spun fucking high!! My cock is slamming in and out of this fleshlight, fuck yeah it feels great, looking at pictures of naked women, fuck yeah!! I'm fucking the shit out of this fleshlight! I'm fantasizing that i'm fucking a real women, without the disappointment and humiliation, of course! I wish I could fuck pussy this good every time, but I'm a loser that fucks plastic pussy and I love every second of it!!! Why couldn't I been a normal guy that can satisfy a woman and that women want to have sex with instead of being a premature ejaculating loser. Looking at these tits is seriously making me even hornier, I'm getting so fucking about to go over the edge... I had to pull my dick out, I barely did it in time!! That was so close, my cock is twitching so hard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment