Saturday, March 3, 2018

my fist was made for fucking

And that is all I like to do!!!! I LOVE fucking my fist, right now I'm fucking it hard and fast!!! It feels so fucking amazing to edge for hours!!! Looking at pics of naked women turns me on so fucking much!! Fucking the shit out of my fist dreaming about not being a loser and actually having women fuck me and not because I paid them! Fuck yeah it feels so insane on the edge!! I will never stop masturbating, it's all I do all day, every day!!! I love looking at women's tits, fuck yeah, they get me so hot!!! I am so close to cumming, I can't get enough of this feeling that pours out of my cock! I love being a solo-sexual, my fist getting insane levels of pleasure out of my cock! Working to get more and more of this crazy feeling from my cock! 

No comments:

Post a Comment