Thursday, February 22, 2018

Lisa stays and completely humiliates me for being a premature ejaculating loser.

We got super high and I begged forgiveness and for mercy. I told her how much of a loser I am am how much her tits make me want to cum. Every detail about why I was so aroused and how ashamed I was because of it. She made me describe how I would disapoint her if I was given the honor of fucking her. She laughed in my face as I admitted how much I was struggling not to cum. She fondled her tits and told me I better not cum without permission. She told me she wanted touch and play with my cock and had me stand right in front of her. She leaned a little forward like she was going to tittie fuck me when she slapped my cock real hard and when it snapped right back up she slapped it the other way, back and forth, real hard. At first I almost exploded because of it then it started to sting and then every slap fucking hurt bad. She laughed as she kept going till she felt I was far enough from the edge. We started getting higher and I started stroking my cock again and within a couple of strokes was right back on the edge again. She was disgusted and wanted to do to me what all the women I ever slept with wanted me to do to them. I admitted what Jenny and her other friend had done to me the other night and she thought it was fucking hilarious as she made me confess all the details. She looked me in the eye and laughed in my face as she made me tell her what was the most embarrassing thing they did to me and why I found it so humiliating and what I liked the most and why. She was going to show me what women expected when they let me fuck them, since I couldn't perform and fuck them she was going to fuck me hard as payback. She also thought that as many of the women I have disappointed as possible should see what she does to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment