Thursday, February 22, 2018

Jenny brings another new girl with her...

Her friend's name was Lisa and she was average as far as her face and had little titties and a cute little ass. She was a little older than the last few friends Jenny brought with her I think she was around 40-ish. Lisa wanted to see my face as I talked about how hot they are and how turned on I am and how I'm a loser who likes to jack off instead of fuck pussy. She really liked me talking about how turned on I was by her and her tits, and how I struggled to not cum because of her. When she heard that normally women are suposed to be topless at my place she made me beg her to take her top off, describing what a honor and a priveledge it would be for a loser like me to see her tits. I paid her triple the usual amount for going topless. I admitted I was worried I wouldn't be able to keep from exploding everywhere if she took her top off. She slowly removed her shirt and bra and laughed at me as I described how hard it was to keep from cumming. She had me describe in minute detail what I liked her tits, how turned on I was from them, how close I was to cumming, how it made me feel to be jacking off to these tits like a total fucking loser instead of playing with them like a real man would. She fondled them as she told me she would let anyone who wasn't a loser like me play with them, stick their dick between them, then fuck her mouth then fuck her any hole anyway they want to, she said she loved being a slut and was proud of it. When I admitted I was a premature ejactulator and always have been she talked about how much she fucking hates losers that cum right away. She went on about how they get a woman all turned on and wanting to get fucked and then blow their load in a couple seconds leaving her needing to get fucked. She thinks there is nothing worse and that premature ejaculators are the absolute worst kind of scum..
Jenny said she had to go take care of somethings and Lisa told her she was going to stay and fuck with me for being a premature ejaculating fucking total loser scum bag piece of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment