Sunday, February 11, 2018

Beach chairs and plastic tables....

Jenny came back with a couple of beach chairs and a couple of small plastic tables as the furniture she was supposed to get for me. Never mind that I gave her a couple thousand dollars to get furniture... I had to thank her for all of her effort and of course give her some $ for her time and effort. I was not allowed to sit in a chair as I had to entertain Jenny by kneeling in front of her and showing her what a loser constant masturbator I am. As I jacked off in front of her I was worshipping her little titties and big ass. I thanked her again for her time getting the chairs and tables and begged her to take more $ for getting them. I was on the edge and telling her how it was her that was making me want to cum so hard!! How I would do whatever she wanted!! I was having to slow down to keep from exploding and she didn't like that. She said I definitely didn't deserve to cum and would be punished if I did and that I was to keep going at the speed she told me to without slowing down or I would be punished!!! I told her I was her bitch boy and would do what she had just ordered me to do. I was getting to the point of not being able to hold back when she said she had some things to do and that she would be back..

No comments:

Post a Comment