Monday, February 5, 2018

They fucked me hard!!

They made me jack off in front of them while they got high. I had to worship them and beg for them to use their new strap-ons on me. I admitted how much I wanted it and how a loser like me needs it and needs to pay for it. I promised to do whatever they ever wanted me to do, like a good lttle bitch. They are so much better than me, I am honored to have the priviledge of paying them to let me humiliate myself for their entertainment and amusement! I wish I wasn't such a loser and could touch their beautiful bodies, I am so fucking hot for them! I want to give them my money because I am a loser who knows how much more they deserve it than I do. It would be the thrill of a lifetime to be fucked by them, to suck their cocks like the good little bitch I am. Jenny put on a strap on first and made me suck her amazing cock while they continued to get high. I was sucking the shit out her cock when she gabbed the back of my hair and pushed my head down on her cock, balls deep, and held it there. She let me up enough to get some air then pushed my head back down. I felt her friend spread my ass cheeks and slide her cock into my ass balls deep! Jenny let go of my head and her friend pulled me by the hips halfway across the room and began fucking my ass as I begged for it! Jenny was laughing as I looked her in the eyes while her friend fucked me in the ass! I loved it, every second of it! my cock was rock hard even when I wasn't touching it, Jenny saw this and humiliated me for it! Jenny recorded video of me saying how much I loved it and begging for more and saying what a loser I am for paying them to fuck me and that I should pay more for how good it felt! She fucked me in several positions and I was moaning how much I loved it when Jenny shoved my face down onto her cock and they fucked me hard from both ends. I took it all like the slut bitch I am!! They tag teamed me for quite a while. Then I had to cum on my own face for them!! I praised them for fucking me so good!! They got dressed and laughed at me as they walked out the door...

No comments:

Post a Comment