Sunday, February 4, 2018

Going to get more money wearing only a t-shirt...

They went with me as I went out in only a t-shirt that barely went down past my nuts. I used an atm on a fairly busy street. I was freezing but my cock was rock hard the whole time. It took several minutes to get enough money. I walked back to the truck and they locked me out and told me I had to give them my t-shirt before they would unlock the door. I protested but they waited till no cars were coming and told me to do it, of course I did it and they rolled the window up after I gave them my shirt. I was standing there completely naked with a rock hard cock for what felt like forever before they unlocked the door. They were laughing hysterically and made me masturbate and describe how humiliated I felt and how much it turned me on. They made me edge as I drove back to my place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment