Sunday, February 18, 2018

Jenny brings Samantha over...

They walked in and sat in the beach cahirs and I knelt in front of them and looked at the floor while I masturbated. They got high and laughed as Jenny explained what a loser I am and how I will pay them to jerk off in front of them. I was not allowed to look anywhere but at the floor and I admitted what a loser I was and how I was so lame that I had to pay them hang out and get high. I paid them for being there and also gave them a bunch of drugs too. I was barely able to keep from exploding as I described how beautiful they are and how much they turned me on! I begged them to take more $ for making me want to cum so hard and they humiliated me for it! I was losing my mind trying not to explode!! They got up and laughed at me as they walked out the door!!

No comments:

Post a Comment