Sunday, February 4, 2018

Jenny returns with a friend..

I was fucking my blow up doll hard, like it was a real woman when they walked in the door. The both stared laughing hysterically at me. We all got high and drank for a bit then they wanted to get paid and they humiliated me for it. Jenny pulled a wide leather belt from her purse and made me bend over a stack of cases of liquor and admit I was a bad boy and deserved to be punished. They both took turns teeing off on my ass, they whipped me good, then humiliated me as I paid them more money for abusing me. I worship them and beg forgiveness for being such a toal loser. I admitted how much better than me they were and how I was not worthy of being near them. They had me fuck my blow up sex doll in front of them while they got super high. They wanted to see how much of a loser I am and I had to pretend I was fucking a real girl while they laughed at me. I had to admit that I really wasn't worthy of the plastic pussy I was fucking and thank them for allowing me the honor of getting to fuck this fake pussy. I fucked that doll in many positions for them, when I flipped the doll over and slid my dick in her ass they said that maybe I should take it in the ass too, I could feel my face get red and they saw it right away. I had to tell them how humiliating it would be to have my ass fucked in front of them and how much I loved humiliation. Soon I was begging to have my ass fucked and pleading to pay them for it. After they got higher Jenny's friend made me give her several hundred dollars and said she would be back. Jenny used the belt to beat my ass some more before having me continue to fuck the doll in front of her. I was moaning like I was fucking a real pussy and Jenny was laughing while she kept getting higher and watching me. I started fucking the dolls mouth and Jenny said that the doll shouldn't be the only one to get it's face fucked, she made me admit that I have sucked quite a few cocks and am pretty good at it. I told her that I would suck any cock she told to and let anyone she wanted to fuck my ass and pay her for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment