Saturday, June 1, 2019

Kim and Deb watch me fuck my blow up sex doll! (inferior loser 5)

I brought out my blow up sex doll and they once again couldn't stop laughing hysterically. They set the doll between them while we got high some more and I drank another at least half dozen shots of tequila, while still slowly fucking my Fleshlight and looking at the ground. They made me beg their new "friend" to take pity on me and have sex with me, also begging forgiveness for how totally sexually disappointed she would be. While still slowly fucking the Fleshlight I had to take care of the doll orally first. I had to make her cum with my mouth and hands before they would even concider letting me have sex with the sex doll. I went to town on that doll, I ate the hell out her pussy and ass and played with her titties, before licking that pussy some more. The girls were impressed with what they saw so they made me hold my cock down on the table while they smacked it with the ruler. I had to pay them to be allowed to fuck my blow up doll and they made me understand how fucking pathetic I am for paying to fuck a blow up sex doll and not wanting to fuck either of the actual women sitting there.
They made me worship the doll like a real female, describing how superior she is to me and how hot she is. I was told I did not have permission to cum. I didn't think I was going to last even a single pump. I was so fucking turned on from being  totally ashamed and completely humiliated by what I was doing in front of two hot women. I was getting ready to slide my cock in her pussy when they told me to look up at them. They laughed in my face for being such a fucking loser! I very slowly slid my cock in her pussy, barely keeping from exploding, till I was balls deep. I had to pause for a bit as I wasn't sure I could hold it back anymore, I slowly began pumping that pussy as I felt the tequila getting me seriously fucked up. The harder I fucked that doll, the harder they laughed at me. I was fucking that doll in every hole, and position, pounding her with my cock. Deb took off her shirt and fondled her amazing tits as she asked what if I was fucking something with tits like hers? I had to pull my cock out of the doll before I exploded instantly. They laughed and teased me as I slowly resumed fucking my blow up sex doll while staring at her amazing tits. After a few pumps I couldn't take anymore and had to stop fucking the doll or I was going to explode.
I was allowed to switch to fucking my fist as she teased me mercilously with her fucking amazing titties. She used her tits to get anything she wanted, I was helpless to do anything but agree to everything she wished. She fucking loved how her tits controlled me, owned me, I promised her everything she could think of. I worshipped the fuck out of her amazing tits, described in minute detail what I love about them. I told her how bad I wished I wasn't a loser and was a regular guy that she would let play with her tits. I begged and pleaded her for permission to fantasize about what it would be like to be able to pley with her tits, not just thinking about her laughing at what a loser I am. She made it perfectly clear that was not going to be allowed and I had to continue trying to get permission like she might give in at some point. She was brutal and cruel and knew how much I fucking loved it. She used every detail she got me to tell her to control me, to get me to tell her more, to dominate me, to get every last thing she could from me.
I have never had anyone so completely and thuroughly cover everything I love to fantasize about, this was absolutely the best night/day I've had with a woman in my whole fucking life. Of course she made me tell her every bit of why I was loving it so much and why she was the best and how badly I wanted to keep going and what I would do to get her to come back and do this again in the future. Fortunately she really loved it also, unfortunately she was a very busy woman with not much free time, fortunately she likes the same drugs I do (and therefore always have here), unfortunately she can't party everyday, fortunately she wants take control and I will be following her strict instructions, unfortunately I'm a fucking pathetic loser that could never have a chance with her, fortunately she will be taking advantage of this. We got super duper fucking high and she ordered me to drink the half bottle of tequila that was still left. Both Kim and Deb wanted to watch me fuck my blow up sex doll again, of course like it was a real woman and I was having the best sex of my life. I was so fucking wasted, I ate that plastic pussy and licked her plastic asshole as my rock hard cock throbbed and bounced around. Before I could put my cock in her the girls took turns hitting it with the wooden ruler. Then I slid my cock in her and started slowly fucking the doll in the  missionary position. I played with her tits and kissed her and licked her neck. I told her how fucking hot she was and how thankful I was to fuck her. Slowly gaining speed and pumping harder till I was fucking her pretty damn hard. I bent her over and fucked her doggy style, moaning and groaning as I pounded my cock into her hard and fast, balls deep every thrust. I was fucking her like she deserved to get fucked!! The girls laughed hysterically as I asked, more like begged, to fuck her in the ass. Finally she said yes and I began pummelling her tight asshole hard with my big rock hard cock. I really fucked the shit out of that blow-up sex doll, every position I could think of as the girls teased me and talked shit and let me know what a absolute, complete, pathetic fucking loser I am for fucking a plastic doll, in front of them. I was taking a hit from the glass pipe and I dropped it and put a hole in the sex doll. So I went back to Fucking my fleshlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment