Wednesday, June 12, 2019

From getting smaked in the face with a 9 inch cock to making women cum hard as they ride my face (inferior loser 11)

I was alone, thinking about how fucking awesome the last few days have been, pounding my fist up and down my cock, hard and fast. I love being humiliated for being such a jerk-off loser, and I've been living the dream every day for almost two weeks now. I was edging so fucking hard when Justin walked in, he asked if I was alone and I said yes. He grinned and took off his clothes as he walked to the couch, he told me to kneel on the floor and jack off while we got high. He told me how he wanted to fuck me, my face, my ass and he asked if I would pay him to do it to me. Like a good loser submissive I said of course I would pay him to fuck me. We got real high and drank a bunch of tequila, I was really fucked up. I was still kneeling on the floor and he stood up and began smacking my face with his big 9 inch cock as he laughed. He slid the side of his cock along my lips, then smacked me with it some more. Telling me what a loser I am and how much fun he's going to have fucking the living shit out of me. He was starting to slide his cock into my mouth when his mom walked in. She made him put his clothes on and apologize to me, then she told him to go home. As he walked out the door he told me he will fuck me, it's just a matter of time.
Stacie wanted to get high and get paid, and while we got high she told me how much she loves cock and how she is a huge fucking slut and how much she likes my cock. She said she doesn't care how big of a loser I am, because she's an even bigger slut. She said she wants my cock and won't take no for an answer. She told me to smack her face with my cock like her son was doing to me. I started smacking her face with my rock hard cock as I did it she took off her clothes. She had me sit on the couch and she stuck my cock between her awesome tits and I was about to explode! I told her to not move or I was going to cum. After a few seconds she pulled away and slapped my cock real hard with her hand then slapped it hard with her other hand. I started to explain that is why I'm such a total and complete loser, she didn't want to hear about it and said I was going to fuck her and I better do a good job. That was the wrong thing to say to a loser like me, if you have any hopes of anything more than utter and complete disappointment. I had her sit on the couch and started eating her pussy, soon I was laying on the floor and she was riding my face. It wasn't long till she came and kept riding my face till she came twice more. Her legs were shaking and twitching when she got off my face, she said she wanted to get high and then we would continue. We drank a bunch of tequila shots while we got high and we were both totally fucked up when she slid my cock into her mouth. I had to push her head down so she didn't move or I was going to explode in her mouth, she choked on my cock and when I let her up I again tried to explain I'm a loser and she just pushed me on to the floor and rode my face some more. I gave her another four orgasms and was giving her the fifth and she was moaning and groaning and shaking and twitching.
I could hear talking but couldn't make out any voices as Stacie was squeezing my head with her legs and my ears were covered. I felt a real hard slap on my rock hard cock, then another and another as Stacie started to moan loader and I knew she was going to cum again. Her whole body was shaking violently and she was squeezing my head even harder, then she let out a scream and collapsed on the floor shaking and trembling.
I looked up and it was Deb who Stacie was talking to, we started getting high and Stacie just laid there shaking and telling Deb how great I am at licking pussy. She told all about how I gave her orgasm after orgasm after orgasm, she said she has never cum that hard before in her life. Deb started taking her clothes off and when she was naked she told me to lay on the floor then she started riding my face. She started slapping my cock real hard as her moaning got louder and she squeezed my head tighter. Soon she was cumming real hard, her legs shaking she kept riding my face and slapping my rock hard cock. It took about 5 minutes for her to cum again and I thought she was going to pop my head she was squeezing her legs so tight. She was moaning real loud as she rolled onto the floor shaking and twitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment