Sunday, June 2, 2019

Daughters walk in as I'm about to slide my cock in their mom's ass... (inferior loser 9)

Stacie came by about a half an hour after Deb and Jenifer had left to go grab some lunch. We got high and she asked about how much I was going to pay her for what Jennifer did with me. I told her I owed her double like she said, she smiled and said she was proud of what she thought her daughter had done. She started telling me how much she liked my cock and asked if I thought she was hot, Of course I think she is hot, mostly because she is! She began playing with her big tits and asking if I liked them, fuck yes I do. She took her shirt off and kept rubbing her titties, I had to slow way down on stroking my cock or I was going to explode. She put my face between her tits then laughed at me for having to take my hand completely off my dick. She talked about how much she loves cock and craves cock and how great my cock looked. She asked me to pay the same as I did for her daughter for her to titty fuck me, I agreed. We got super high and then she stuck my cock between her big tits and started titty fucking me, holy shit I was struggling to not explode. The whole time she was saying that her daughter wasn't going to be the only one to have a dick this great and how much she really needed a cock like mine. After a great titty fuck she slid her mouth down onto my cock and started sucking it. I didn't think I was going to be able to hold back as she sucked the shit out of my dick. As she sucked on my cock she took off her pants and started playing with her pussy. She said she was going to fuck me better than any 18 year old could. She said she wanted to get high some more first and while we were getting really fucking high she asked me if I fucked her daughter in the ass, and I could honestly answer no, and she said that's how we were going to start off, by me fucking her in the ass. We got super fucking spun and she got on the floor face down ass up, spreading her ass cheeks and telling me to slide my big cock in her ass. I was lining up behind her to stick my cock in her ass when Deb and Jennifer walked in the door. They burst out laughing and calling their mom a fucking nasty slut, Stacie quickly got dressed and tried to say I talked her into it.
The problem was that they had sat on the porch for a few minutes before coming in and heard Stacie begging me to fuck her in the ass. They asked how much she was trying to sell her nasty ass and pussy for and Stacie said the same as I paid for Jenifer's pussy, and the two sisters laughed in her face as they told her that I never fucked Jennifer. Deb told her how they had got me to pay them way more than Stacie thought she could get by being a whore, just by treating me like the loser I am. Stacie was still trying to say I had been pressuring her to let me fuck her, so Deb asked me if I wanted to fuck her mom and I said no. Deb then made me explain how I'm too much of a loser to fuck a woman and how because I'm super submissive I'll do whatever I am told, even fuck a woman, but I totally would rather jack off instead.
A few hours later, When the three of them were leaving, Stacie was the last one and after her daughters had walked out the door she pushed it closed and looked at me and said she didn't care what her daughters or anybody says, she likes my dick and she is a huge slut and is absolutely going to get fucked by me. She smiled as she pulled the door back open and walked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment