Saturday, June 1, 2019

Deb brings family over and her brother slaps my face with his hard cock (inferior loser 6)

I was so fucking wasted I barely remember all that I did. It was a couple hours after sunrise when deb started calling people so she could get paid for them coming over. The friends she called said they couldn't make it or would maybe stop by, she talked shit to everyone of them because she wanted to get fucking paid. She looked at Kim, who was sitting on the couch, naked, with her legs spread wide, and I had the Fleshlight stuffed in between the cushion and the couch right in front of her. As I pummeled that Fleshlight Kim's titties were bouncing up and down, and she was moaning and groaning like I was fucking her good. Kim looked at Deb and they both burst out laughing, then Deb said she was going to call her Mom and they both burst out laughing again. Deb called her mom and told her she was at a total fucking losers place and the she should come over and get as high as she wants for free, and I thought I heard her say something about twins. About an hour later I'm kneeling on the floor in front of Kim and Deb fucking my Fleshlight and only allowed to look down at the ground.
I hear voices coming up the walkway and Deb gets up and goes outside. I hear their voices but can't hear what they are saying, every now and then they start laughing and I can hear different voices saying "no way". After about 10 minutes Deb comes back in followed by her mother and her younger sister and brother who are twins. After they (somewhat) stop laughing and giggling they sit down and we get way high. I am told that her brother and sister just turned 18 like a month ago, they came to my house to get high instead of going to school, and they all have been getting high together for several years. She somewhat explains what a fucking loser I am and tells them that not only is she getting paid for brining them here, but that they are also getting paid just for being here and doing my drugs (of which they can do as much as they want). At first they didn't believe her so Deb made me look them in the face and tell them all about me paying them. Her mom and sister were having a great time getting high and watching me. Her brother was not as comfortable as the others and had no problem voicing his concerns. He kept calling me a faggot and after a while he started asking if I wanted to suck his dick. I replied no I didn't really WANT to.. Pretty soon he was asking if I would suck his dick, and I was super ashamed to say yes, if any of them told me to then I would suck his dick. He started claiming that was proof I was a fag and he knew it all along. He then asked how I would suck it, told me to say in detail what I would do to his cock. I was super embarrassed and I could feel my face was super red and I started describing how I would lick the head of his dick, then slide my mouth up and down the side of his cock, then slide it all the way into my mouth and suck it hard as he fucked my face. Next thing I know I feel something smack the side of my face, I turn and look and he smacks both sides of my face with his big hard fucking cock. I didn't know what to do and I was so turned on I almost exploded immediately. I concentrated on holding back from cumming as he kept smacking me in the face with his at least 9 inch cock. Deb finally told him to quit being an asshole and put his dick away and sit the fuck down and get even higher. It was at least a couple of humiliating hours before I learned her moms name is Stacie, and is three years younger than me, her sisters name is Jennifer and her brother is Justin.
We got real fucking high and they talked and laughed while I kneeled in front of all of them and stared at the ground while I fucked my Fleshlight. I answered all the questions they asked, most of them were the same as Deb had asked so she got to here it all again. I was fucking loving every fucking second of it, I was seriously struggling not to cum and that just turned me on even more and made it that much harder to hold back. I could feel Jennifer staring at me the whole time and when I finally was able to look up she never took her eyes off of me. Her mother and brother started teasing her because of how she was unable to take her eyes off of me. Shortly after noon Deb had to go take care of some things and Justin asked for a ride somewhere. I then paid everybody and Justin and deb walked out the door leaving Stacie, Jennifer and Kim to watch me fuck my Fleshlight. We get more spun and they said I didn't have to look only at the floor anymore. Kim told them all about our trip to the bar, how she led me around by my cock, how she made me masturbate sitting in the booth, walking home with no pants on, all of it.
Jennifer was not getting the whole women are better thing, she asked if that meant I thought she was superior to me. I said hell fucking yes, in every way, I'm a fucking worthless loser and that she is a fucking hot girl. Her mom asked her what kind of a person other than a complete loser jacks off in front of women, and even pays them to do it. Jennifer said she didn't know because she has never seen a guy masturbate before and as far as my disappointing women sexually goes, almost all the sex she has ever had has been disappointing and she just thought that is how it is supposed to be. Plus she said she thought I had a really nice cock so she didn't know what to think, her mother agreed that she thinks I have a great cock also. I felt my face turning red and I damn near exploded, it was so close I had to pull the Fleshlight off my cock. Jennifer smiled from ear to ear as I said I almost exploded because they said they liked my loser cock. When I started masturbating again I switched to fucking my fist so they could see my cock better while I beat my meat.
Kim asked me if I thought Jennifer and Stacie were hot, and fuck yes I do! Then she asked if I thought it was ok to think about them while jacking off later without getting permission first. I admitted that it was not cool for me to do that, so Kim made look each one in the eye and ask their permission to masturbate while thinking of them later. I asked Stacie first and she said she had no problem with it, I told them I would pay them extra for them saying ok. I then looked Jennifer in the eyes and I could feel my face turning red again and when I tried to speak I started stuttering. I cleared my throat and was able to ask for her permission, I was so fucking turned on by how humiliated and ashamed I felt. She smiled at me and asked why I would want to think about her while I jack off. I almost exploded again and I described everything that I felt made her so fucking hot, and damn she is hot. From the top of her head to her beautiful smile to her fucking amazing perky tits, her small waist, perfectly curved hips, fucking great ass, and legs that are crazy sexy, with the cutest little feet and toes. I had to stroke super slow as I was talking because I was so fucking close to cumming. She started to argue with me so I took my hand off my cock and it was twitching and bobbing around and I told her that was because of her, that is what she does to me. She said no guys have ever even told her she was pretty so why would I want to think of her while I masturbate. So I went over how fucking amazingly beautiful she is one more time, again showed her my cock twitching and bouncing around thanks to her. She said she was willing to compromise, I could think about her while I jacked off later, but she would be here so she could see it. Stacie said she didn't care how long Jennifer stayed here, but of course I had to still pay her, and Stacie wanted to get paid more for allowing Jennifer to stay.
We got even higher and Kim told them about when I had the Fleshlight shoved in between the cushion and the couch right in front of her so it was almost like I was fucking her. Stacie said she wanted to try that and got naked and sat on the couch as I put the Fleshlight under the cushion in front of her. She had her legs in the air and was playing with her titties as she told me to fuck her harder. She teased the fuck out me with her really nice tits, made me worship them before she grabbed her ankles and spread her legs real wide in the air. Moaning for me to fuck her harder as I watched her tits bounce up and down with every balls deep pump into the Fleshlight. She looked so fucking hot, naked, in front of me, holding her legs open wide, tits bouncing up and down, holy fuck I had to pull my cock out suddenly as I damn near exploded. It was then that Stacie understood what a fucking loser I am and that I am only capable of disappointing women sexually. Jennifer called her mom a fucking slut and Stacie started laughing and told her she had no idea.... Shortly after that Stacie had to go and Kim got a ride from her so it was just me and Jennifer.

No comments:

Post a Comment