Wednesday, June 12, 2019

They rode my face all night (inferior loser 12)

The three of us were getting high, again, and their legs were shaking and they talked about how great that was. The girls then decided I didn't need to be getting high because I was not done eating pussy, so I laid back on the floor and Stacie started riding my face while they continued getting high. Soon she was squeezing my head tight between her legs, I could hear her moans get louder as she was about to cum she grabbed my rock hard cock and started yanking on it. I was already turned on and my cock started throbbing and she yanked faster and harder. She was moaning that she was cumming as she squeezed my cock real hard and gave it a few more yanks, I thought I was for sure going to cum but I didn't. Stacie rolled off my face onto the floor and I was allowed to take a couple of shots of tequila before Deb sat on my face. I thought they would be happy but the more I made them cum the angrier they got about me being such a loser and wasting a great cock. They inflicted a lot of pain on my cock, slapping, hitting, yanking, squeezing real hard, etc. they took turns on my face all night long. Sometime during the night they decided I would be paying extra for them riding my face, yes I'm such a loser I paid them to give them orgasm after orgasm all night. Deb had just gotten off my face and Stacie was taking her last ride on my face before she had to go when the two Ashley's returned. Stacie started cumming, cumming real hard, and loudly. After she rolled off my face it took her a good 20 minutes to recover enough to put her clothes on. We all got high before Stacie and Deb left and both were still trembling when they walked out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment