Sunday, June 2, 2019

Mom pimps youngest daughter to me.. (inferior loser 7)

Jennifer and I got totally fucking high, and I couldn't help but to look at her body and every time she busted me. I apologized for being such a loser and she took off her top and asked if that would help. Again I had to let go of my cock and it bobbed and twitched all over, I told her I had to stop because I almost exploded and she smiled at me from ear to ear. She said she wanted to do like I did with her mom when I put the Fleshlight under the cushion and it was like I was fucking her. Before I could say anything she was naked on the couch holding her legs open wide, she looked at me and asked what I was waiting for. She let go of her ankles and kept her legs spread wide while she began playing with her fucking unbelievably amazing, perky, titties. She asked if she had better tits than her mom and sister and I had to tell her fuck yes she did, holy fuck her tits are some of the best I've ever seen, and that includes in pictures and movies, they are just phenomenal. I pulled my cock out of the Fleshlight again to keep from cumming, holy fuck, just looking at her naked in front of me was more than I could take. I had to grab my cock and squeeze it as tight as I could to stop it from cumming. We switched to getting even more fucking high and also found another bottle of tequila. As we got fucked up my cock stayed rock hard and throbbing and bobbing all over the whole time, Jennifer seemed genuinely proud that her body did that to me. I was fucking wasted when she said she wanted to jerk me off with the Fleshlight, so I laid back on the couch and she sat between my legs and slid my cock into the Fleshlight. The view of her naked between my legs made me grab the Fleshlight to keep her from moving it at all because I was going to explode. I told her this is all part of me being a pathetic fucktard loser, a real man would have fucked the shit out of her several times by now. I let go of the Fleshlight and asked that she go slowly, she looked me in the eye as she did so, holy fuck is she beautiful, a stunningly pretty face. I was feeling the shots of tequila we drank as she slid the Fleshlight up and down my cock.
A super cute smile was on Jennifer's face when she asked if/when I do cum would I cum on her face. When I tried to say anything she cut me off and told me she is a total fucking slut and she fucking loves to have guys spray cum all over her face, she wouldn't take no for an answer so I agreed to do it. I was so fucking wasted and I figure it probably wouldn't happen anyways. She pulled the Fleshlight off of my cock and grabbed it tight with her hand and started stroking it. Before I could object she was telling me that she really likes my cock and that she was going to play with it for a while. She asked how it felt to have the hand of a super hot total slut stroking my cock, I replied "scary". She asked if I would like it if she put my cock between her tits and tittie fucked me, my cock started throbbing in her hand and she said that must mean yes. She asked what I thought about her tits and I told her how fucking amazing they are and I had to close my eyes and try not to cum in her hand. She told me to think about her tits as I laid there with my eyes closed. This girl really knows how to give a hand job, she gripped it tight and started twisting her hand as she was sliding it up and down my cock faster and faster. My cock was throbbing with every stroke and she told me how much she really liked my cock and how great it felt to stroke it. She told me how big of a slut really she is and that she can't get enough dick and she fucks every guy she can, and absolutely fucking loves having them shoot their cum on her slutty face. I was so fucking wasted I didn't think it would be long till she was going to make me cum on her face, then her mom came back. She didn't say a word about her daughter being completely naked and stroking my cock.
We all started getting high and Jennifer kept stroking my cock the whole time, when we were super fucking spun Stacie said something about they should get going home. Jennifer squeezed my cock tight while stroking and looked at her mom and said she was going to stay for a while, when her mom asked if it was ok Jennifer squeezed it even tighter and started stroking noticeably faster. I said of course it was ok. Stacie told me she felt I should give her some more money for her daughter staying for a while and that she wants double that if I fuck her daughter, she told Jennifer she wanted as much of my money as possible and that Jennifer should make as much money as she can and do whatever it takes to get it. She took a bunch of my dope and I gave her a bunch of cash and she said she'd be back sometime in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment