Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Waking up with people laughing and getting spun in my living room (inferior loser 10)

I must have fallen asleep fucking my blow-up sex doll because I was laying on it when I woke up. I think it was laughing that woke me up and I looked around the room and there was a bunch of people getting high and laughing at me. It took me a couple seconds before I recognized some them, Jennifer and her brother Justin were there with two females I didn't know. Justin noticed I was awake and started calling me a faggot and a queer... Jenifer told me to come kneel in front of them and jerk off while we get high, I did as I was told. While we got high I learned both the new girls are both named Ashley and they were all skipping school. I had to look at ground because a loser like me shouldn't be looking at hot females while jacking off. We had been getting fucking spun for at least an hour and I was staring at the floor when Justin began smacking me in the face with his big, at least 9 inch, cock. He told me to thank him every time his cock hit my face, after a minute of that he also wanted me to ask/beg for more. He made sure the girls could see his big, hard cock smacking my face hard as I thanked him and asked him to do it some more. He was getting ready to shove his cock in my mouth when his sister made him stop and sit back down. He kept his clothes off though and continued talking shit about me. I was so fucking turned on from the humiliation of him smacking my face with his hard cock in front of three females and I was having a real hard time holding back from a monster orgasm. We got more and more high while I fucked my fist, my Fleshlight and my blow-up sex doll in front of them. Justin had to go somewhere but before he put his clothes back on he smacked my face with his cock some more, and dragging it along my lips as I looked up at him. He put his clothes on and as he was walking out he told me that some day he was going to shove his dick down my throat. I continued getting higher with the three girls while fucking my sex doll, their laughing as they teased and taunted me made it real difficult to not cum. Every time I would slow down to keep from cumming they made me beg the doll for forgiveness for being such a horrible fuck, I treated the doll like she was real fondling her tits, moaning and groaning with each pump of my cock, telling her how hot she is and how grateful I am she let a loser like me have sex with her. I was in complete loser heaven!!!
We kept getting higher and higher all afternoon, I was so fucking spun I could barely see straight and we on kept getting higher. I had disappointed the sex doll enough and switched to fucking my fist while I knelt in front of the three girls. One of the Ashley's left to go to school and suck someone's dick to fix the attendance for that day to say she was at school. I don't know if it is a teacher or administrator, or whatever, she said that every day she skips school she sucks his dick so she still has a perfect attendance record. She said that she has been doing this for a couple years now and it was whoever's dick she sucks idea, as he asked her if she would trade oral sex for his taking care of any days she ditched school. What a fucking perv, I think it is really not cool, she likes the arrangement though. She was gone for about an hour and then we continued getting fucking crazy high.
Deb came by to get paid and get high, she had me hold my cock on the table as she smacked it with a ruler to show the new girls what kind of a loser I am. Shortly after Deb left to go to work Jennifer and the two Ashley's left also.

No comments:

Post a Comment