Wednesday, June 12, 2019

The Ashley's ride my face! (inferior loser 13)

The Ashley's and I got high and drank tequila and they told me all kinds of stories about how much of a fucking whore Stacie is. They've known her daughter, Jennifer, since they were in kindergarten and told me how it was routine to walk into Jennifer's house and find Stacie fucking someone. If it was during the day it was usually whoever she just met, if it was in the evening it was usually her boyfriend. At first they would watch through the bedroom window, then they would just go into the bedroom and watch, nobody ever noticed until they were finished fucking. After a couple years they would find her fucking in the living room or kitchen or hallway or on the deck outside. Sometimes she would be getting fucked by two or even three guys at a time. After they turned 13 it was not unusual to walk in on Stacie fucking Jennifer's boyfriends. They said Stacie would never stop getting fucked and never apologized for doing it where they could walk in on her..
We each slammed a huge shot of meth and one of the Ashley's took off her clothes and told me to lay on the floor. She sat on my face and stroked my cock as I ate her pussy. It wasn't long till she was moaning loudly that she was cumming, her pussy got so wet it seemed like I was getting waterboarded. The other Asley took her turn sitting on my face, she rode the fuck out of my face, I thought she was going to break my nose from grinding so hard on my face. When she was cumming holy shit was she screaming and moaning and squeezing my head between her legs. I bet anyone on the sidewalk along the street heard her screaming that she was cumming. Once again I thought I was being waterboarded with how wet her pussy got. They let me get high for a few minutes before they switched off riding my face, this went on till Ashley had to go suck dick to take care of her ditching school today. That left the other Ashley to ride my face and ride it she did. As she sat on the couch recovering from a real strong orgasm she told me she has never cum that hard in her life, she didn't even think she could cum that hard. Just like the others she told me how lame it is that a loser like me has such a nice cock that is so fucking useless..
I asked her how women could tell I am a complete loser before they even talk to me. She laughed and said I just have a loser vibe about me and it's real strong and obvious that I am a total chronic masturbating loser. She said she is only 18 and still could easily tell I'm a fucking loser before saying a word to me and was 100% sure that if she saw me in public and had never met me she would know I'm a fucking loser. I asked how I could stop giving off the loser vibe and she laughed in my face and said stop being a loser, and since that will never happen, I'll always be this way. She said I'm not a loser because I give off a loser vibe, it's that I give off the vibe because I am a loser. She thought I had to be used to being a total and complete loser by now, and I agreed that I am. I admitted how I wish I wasn't a loser, that I was a regular guy that could find women that wanted to fuck me, and then I could fuck them good and hard. She said wishing I wasn't a loser would only lead to frustration because I will always only ever be a total loser.
We got high some more and she rode my face for a couple more orgasms, and I held her on my face and kept eating her pussy between orgasms, each one was stronger than the previous one and the last one rocked her world and blew her mind. She was screaming stuff like "yes, yes", and at no point did she say no or give any indication she wasn't having a great time. Yet, after she was done riding my face she was noticeably upset about something, but denied anything was wrong. She told me to pay her and give her a bunch of drugs. As I was getting that ready she put her clothes on and then took the money and drugs and walked out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment