Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Fucking Jennifer while her mom watches! (inferior loser 14)

I drank at least a dozen shots of tequila in like 30 minutes and got so fucking spun I couldn't believe how high I was. I was still alone and I remember getting my blow-up sex doll and pretending I was a normal guy and she was a girl that wanted me to fuck her. I started slow, fondling her tits, eating her pussy, and licking her ass. I vaguely remember starting to fuck her, hard, missionary style, and then real hard doggy style. After that my memory is real spotty, when I regained my memory (sobered up enough really) I was fucking Jennifer in the ass and her mom and Deb were sitting on the couch getting high. From what I've been told Stacie came over alone and wanted me to fuck her, so I did, that is until Deb and Jennifer walked in on me fucking her in the ass. Deb told her mom what a piece of shit, low life slut she is and her and Jennifer sat down and started getting high. Then I started talking shit to Stacie as I'm fucking her in the ass, they said I told Stacie that her daughter was totally hotter than her and a complete better person all the way around. At that point Stacie said something like why don't I fuck Jennifer instead and I asked Jennifer if she wanted some cock and she said yes. Stacie couldn't believe it and was a totally upset but I told her to shut up and that if she wanted any more money or drugs she better sit on the couch and for once she could watch her daughter get fucked. Deb told me I fucked Jennifer real, real hard, in all kinds of positions, and it was Jennifer's idea to show her mom that she even has a better ass to fuck than her mom does. I was fucking her ass doggy style and I was pulling her hair back hard as she was moaning she was cumming again, about a minute later I told her I was going to cum and asked if she wanted me to cum on her face. She pulled away from me and my cock slid out of her ass as she turned around and said nobody gave my dumb, loser, self permission to cum as she slapped my cock so hard I thought she might have broke it. Jennifer laid on the floor for a few minutes, legs shaking, thanking me for fucking her like she always wanted to be fucked. Stacie asked if she could leave now, and Jenifer told her to take off. Stacie wanted money and drugs of course and I gave each of them their share. As I went to give Jennifer her cash she looked at her mom and told me to put it down on the table and that she wasn't a whore. After her mother walked out the door she grinned as picked up the money and said she wasn't stupid either.
They both thought it was awesome for Jennifer to get fucked hard instead and in front of their slut of a mom. Deb made sure I understood that I am still the biggest loser, by far, that they have ever met, and that they are absolutely and totally superior to me in every way. I am still not allowed to cum without permission, and I definitely don't have permission. Being the loser that I am I paid them extra for everything that happened that night.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have much memory of what went on that night so she might have been fucking her fingers....

    ReplyDelete