Friday, November 5, 2010

Mother of stepsisters best friend finds in closet video of me masturbating she took from girls over twenty years ago!!

It was a vhs tape almost filled with scenes of me masturbating in the back room!! They recorded me masturbating for about a year on this one tape. You could hear them talking and laughing and making fun of me while they watched and recorded me beating off. Apparently the girls were watching the tape at my stepsisters house when her mom came home from work early and walked in to find them watching me jerking off on the big screen tv. She said she scolded them and told them it wasn't very nice and she took the tape away. She admitted that she watched the tape and even liked it so much she showed some of her friends and after a while put it in her closet and forgot it was there. I think everyone in Long Beach was watching me masturbate when I was a teen, ether live or now I find out on video tape.
There were about 175  of my afternoon masturbation sessions on the tape and of course we had to watch them all (and make a copy of the tape). There were times when I came pretty quick and times I beat off for pretty long, using different stoking techniques, and sitting in the same spot because I thought I was hiding pretty well. If any came through my room to go into the back room they would have to walk all the way to the back and then along the back wall then turn again before they would see me. As it turns out it was directly in front of a small window in the girls closet. The back room was an addition and there were windows in the rooms before it was roofed in.  
I had to sit there and show everyone that I was a young stroker boy then and a pathetic constant masturbator now. They laughed and teased and humiliated me the whole time, and I wasn't allowed to cum until the tape was done playing when I was ordered to cum in front of everyone.
I'll probably write some more posts about this so watch for them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment