Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Caught 3 blocks from home as I am being walked, completely naked, on a leash, by stepmom!!

I was real late around 2:30am, we had been walking longer than usual, and we were still pretty far from the house when a female stepped out from her driveway, right in front of us, and said "Nice pet, does he do any tricks?". I almost fainted, but Pat didn't miss a beat and began telling her how I an a pretty good naked houseboy, and also do all the yardwork with a hard dick and how I am constantly beating off. The lady was a little amused at hearing this and said she had some chores that needed to be done. Pat said I would be over around 6:30 in the morning to do whatever she wanted me to do. I was red faced with embarrassment the whole way home as she laughed at how scared I was..

No comments:

Post a Comment