Wednesday, November 3, 2010

During party I am forced to sit on front porch completely naked and jerk off!!

Before anybody had arrived I was told to go sit on the front porch, I did as I was told hoping that was all I was going to be made to do. I sat beating off as guests came and went, I know she got a kick out of it as some guests came that were more humiliating to me than others. My stepsisters were there and also a lot of their friends from back when we were teens and living together. It was more than I could handle at one point and as I started to get up to leave the front porch I was grabbed from behind and restrained to the chair I had been sitting on and I had to continue to sit there for everyone to see that all I have become is a chronic masturbator. Everyone got to see how I can't stop beating off, no matter what happens my hand is always on my cock!!

I have a couple of even more humiliating stories from that night that I will write separate posts about, believe me you won't want to miss them...

1 comment:

  1. It is awesome to be so completely humiliated like that!! To have every female there know that I am nothing but a chronic masturbator and to laughed at because of it is more of a turn on than I can express!!

    ReplyDelete