Sunday, August 30, 2009

Confirmation of being watched during masturbation when I was a teen!!

Pat was real fucking drunk and it was her and a couple of friends watching as I did every embarrassing thing she told me to. Apparently I didn't do something quite right because she started talking about how I masturbated when I was a teenager, and she knew all the humiliating details.
She confirmed all the details Sherri had previously told me (I wrote about it in this blog post I found out that my masturbation as a teen was not private and I was actually watched often). I listened to her describe how funny she thought it was at the time. I learned that they watched quite a lot of my masturbation, and I masturbated frequently...
I had to listen to Pat tell her friends how she would set up situations where I would walk in on her dressing, changing or getting out of shower.. She would take her time covering up, hoping to cause me to go and masturbate, and it worked fairly often, she was smoking fucking hot.. I never realized what was going on, I just saw a hot body and would go jerk off thinking about it...
She reminded me of when I wanted to re-arrange the furniture in my room and she talked me out of it, I now know it was so they could keep watching me...
It was interesting to hear that when we would go to the river on vacation they would follow me to see where I was going to masturbate.

No comments:

Post a Comment