Saturday, April 30, 2011

new neighbor fucking humiliates me in the checkout line of the local market!!!!

I had to go to the corner supermarket to get some more AstroGlide and my new neighbor Jenni and her best friend were right behind me in the checkout line. As soon as I saw her getting in line behind me I knew I was fucked! An evil grin on her face as she asked me fairly loadly if I the AstroGlide I was purchsing was going to be used while masturbating all evening. I kind of said yes under my breath as my knees started to got weak and started to shake. Jenni said she didn't hear me answer and ask me to repeat it louder. I said yes, she asked me "yes, what?". My I felt my face get hot and I said "Yes, I will be using it to masturbate tonight". There were at least six probably eight or more people who heard what I said and a few of them started giggling.

I was so fucking humiliated, face was burning and people were wispering and laughing. She then asked me rather loudly, of her and her best friend which one do I fantasize about more often while I beat off!! The cashier was ringing up my purchase and everyone around us went silent. I said, truthfully, that I thought about her more, as I gave the cashier some money. She giggled and asked why, I really didn't want to answer, but she quite loudly again asked why. I said because she has better tits, and got my change and walked towards the door and everyone started laughing and talking about me..
Fucking humiliated in a crowded grocery store by a girl that is barely eighteen... She really does seem to enjoy making me suffer public humiliation..

No comments:

Post a Comment