Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weekly interview with Lisa

She was wearing a bikini top and shorts again, and she has a hot fucking body!! We got through the interview in about 45min, she caught me looking at her tits a couple of times, and after the interview asked if I liked them. She asked me to describe what I like about tits, it took me about an hour to explain i'm a guy, i don't know why I like them, i just do.. She began slowly fondling her tits as I stared at them, she got more into it and eventually took off the bikini top. I don't know if she was trying to make me cum, but she was doing a fine job of it.. As I moaned louder she would tease more, finally I was about to cum and she starts encouraging me to, that was it, I leaned back and shot cum all over.. She got up put on her top, smiled as she said goodbye and left....

No comments:

Post a Comment