Sunday, November 4, 2012

Jill and I spend intimate afternoon together...

It was around 11:00am when Jill came into the bedroom wearing only a pair of boy-shorts, seeing her fucking incredible tits almost made me cum instantly.
She smiled at me and told me to come hang out with her in the front room. She talked about how much fun she had living with me and how she was going to miss it all. She sat next to me on the couch and took control of the fleshlight I was masturbating with, she pumped it up and down over my cock as we talked. The way her tits jiggled and bounced was an incredible site and I was struggling to keep from cumming.. She admitted that she thought I had a nice big cock, and if I wasn't such a jerk off she probably would have let me fuck her. She put the fleshlight in between the cushion and the couch right in front of her and she leaned back and fondled her tits and told me to get on my knees and fuck the fleshlight and dream it was her I was actually fucking. She was laying back so it looked like I was fucking her and I couldn't believe how fucking great it felt. She told me how much she really liked my cock and would from time to time fantasize about getting fucked with a cock as big as mine. The sight of her laying there legs spread wide, her tits bouncing around as I pounded my cock into the fleshlight like it was her pussy, had me ready to cum in a matter of a few minutes.. She moaned and groaned and acted like she was really getting fucked, she told me to cum and I immediately exploded with one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had..

No comments:

Post a Comment