Wednesday, November 7, 2012

After being gone for a month Jill orders me to be like a naked taxi driver for her friends!!

One of Jill's friends got a dui and to keep anything like that from happening again she ordered me to drive any of her friends, anywhere they want to go, any time they want to go, for free, and I have to be totally naked at all times!! Just like when I drove them around previously, unless told otherwise, I am to get out and open the doors for them while completely nude!
At first it was every couple of days one of them would call to be taken to a bar usually at night.. They also didn't want me to get out and open their doors when I first pick them up, but by the end of the night when they were drunk they insisted on me opening their doors so they could tease me while I'm standing there naked!! Soon it was every night and I was taken different girls different places at the same time. Then they wanted me to take them places during the day, to work and/or school, and/or shopping, and/or the beach. It was always fun to take them to the beach as they are all super fine and their bikini's are super small and they love to tease me with their smoking hot bodies!!
The amount of gas I go through is becoming obscene and it is not always easy to find a gas station where I won't get caught filling the tank with no clothes on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment