Thursday, May 19, 2011

Neighbor sees me fucking her friend and freaks out!!

It was early in the morning, around 8:00am and the girls were getting really drunk. I was in the backyard facing the back door beating off when Jenni's friend came outside. She isn't her hotttest friend but she is very cute and she sat so I could see down her shirt. She was drunk and I was staring at her tits when she desided to take her shirt off. She sat fondling her breasts and tesing me as she stared at my cock telling me how good it looked. She came over and started rubbing her tits on my face, holy shit i almost came!! She grabbed my cock and started stroking it, a few minutes later she bent down and started sucking it. Next thing I knew I had her bent over the chair and was fucking the shit out of her. Itwasn't long till Jenni opened the back door and saw me fucking her friend real hard and she freaked out and started screaming at me for fucking her friend like i had forced her or something. She made her friend get dressed and go inside, then she really let me have it.
She said I was a fucking pervy molester, a creepy old guy masturbating all the time. I was told her friends were off limits to a loser like me, that they were way too hot for me. She made me admit I am nothing but a lame stroker boy and didn't deserve anybody as hot as they are. I also had to promise not to try and molest any of them ever again..

No comments:

Post a Comment