Monday, May 18, 2009

Thinking about cumming before friend gets here

Thinking about when she is watching me is making it very difficult to keep from cumming!! That and knowing that people are looking at a record of my masturbation has me straining to hold back.. I believe this is the seventh multi-hour masturbation session since i last sprayed cum all over! I am thinking that if I do orgasm before she arrives then I will be more relaxed and won't be fighting as hard to keep for cumming and will enjoy it more. Or maybe that is me rationalizing my way into letting lose with this incredible orgasm I have been edging so fucking good i feel like i'm floating. My legs are twitching and my toes curled as I ride the edge of orgasm..
Maybe I'll wait to cum, shit, i don't know, I'll post when she leaves and let you guys know what I decided...

No comments:

Post a Comment