Monday, March 2, 2015

Is your daily stroking the most awesome fucking thing you've ever done??

There is never a dull moment while I am masturbating. I am fucking in love with how every day I reach higher levels of pleasure from beating off. Some days are real intense as I furiously pound on my cock and edge over and over, other days it's just the feeling of my hand slowly going up and down my cock. No matter what type or style of masturbation, it gets better every day. It feels better today than it did yesterday, and yesterday I fucked the fucking shit out of my blow-up doll and my FleshLight!! I've been stroking at a moderate pace so far today, fucking loving every second of it!!!

This is the only way to be!! Constantly masturbating, every stroke feels more fucking unbelievable, there is no fucking way I could ever stop doing this!!!











1 comment:

  1. Aged over 60 I confirm that each session is better than the previous one. I never stopped masturbating since I was five years old and carry on hours on end daily. So is in fact as you say every stroke always better ... it's true that stroking slowly all the time, all day long, is, in a way, as wonderful as edging; It's different but so pleasurable.

    Stiffmunk

    ReplyDelete