Thursday, March 12, 2015

I got humiliated by a stranger, in a crowded store, for being a pathetic chronic masturbator!!!

I was in the store to by some more astroglide so I could fuck my blow-up doll and my fleshlight. As I was getting the astroglide from the shelf I heard several girls laughing and I turned to see what was going on and they were standing at the end of the aisle and looking right at me and laughing their asses off. One of the girls pointed at me and said "That is the jack off guy" and then bust out laughing. I could feel my face getting red when the girl told me to come talk to them, as I walked down the aisle towards them they were whispering to each other and laughing. When I got to where they were standing the same girl asks me if  it was me in the videos that my stepmother showed to everyone in the bar. She made me admit that it was me and that my stepmother is right, I am a fucking pathetic jerk off who does nothing but constantly masturbate!! They started laughing hysterically when they saw that I had astroglide and that was all I was there to buy. I started to walk to the cashier but they kept blocking me as they made me answer humiliating personal questions they made sure everyone heard them ask. They made me answer just as loud and teased me about how embarrassed I was getting. By the time I got to the cash register everyone in the store had heard me say that I was going home to masturbate, and that is what I was going to use the astroglide for. They also made me say that I do nothing all day except jerk off. I had to admit I thought they were pretty fucking hot and how I would most likely be fantasizing about them when I got home and beat off.

I was totally humiliated in front of everyone in the store, and it was pretty busy there must have been at least 50 people.. The girl who recognized me and pointed me out made me pay her to watch me jack off when we left the store... I will be posting more about her soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment